PostedOn: 2016-04-26 14:51:20
ERP software can help organizations with financial management, supply chain management, service management and customer relationship management (CRM).
Benefits of Implementing an ERP Software System:
- A single, centralized and integrated software system
- Streamlined processes and workflows
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes
- Establish consistent processes that are based on good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- ERP software can eliminate the "islands of data" many companies find exist in formulation, quality control, arrangement and production department, and to make the entire enterprise visible to those who are making daily critical decisions.
- Allows for information sharing throughout the entire company, based on security privileges
- Improved access to information
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Our ERP software offers real-time cost data helping you track material costs (including intermediates), labor, packaging and finished goods. In addition, “What-if” cost-analysis to help make pricing decisions easier, improve your bottom-line with better visibility throughout the entire budget, pricing, and analysis process.
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increase quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting
- Better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables
- An ERP system provides the solid operational backbone manufacturers and warehouse distributors need to improve the volume of production and fulfillment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing your manufacturing and distribution operations with ERP, you'll also be able to focus on new business opportunities.