PostedOn: 2016-11-15 12:42:11
And we’re back with part 2 of 10 Traditions To Enlarge Profits Through An ERP System
6. Promote your business on the web
Whether you address the B2B or B2C segment, you do advice-giving or transactional selling; an online portal is an effective way to increase sales. Depending on the specific of your business, you can decide to execute an online store, a B2B portal or a lead age group one. This way, you will benefit from:
- Access to most modern methods of online promotions, such as: banners, newsletters etc. and a wide range of marketing tools: coupons, promotional pricing, quantitative or qualitative discounts, special pages for new products, related or gift products, 2+1 promotions etc.
- The possibility to address new customers, the ones that prefer online shopping instead of the traditional one
- 24/7 accessibility, which means that you are no longer limited by the number of employees
- All customer orders arrive automatically in ERP; the offer requests from prospects in CRM, and the prices, trade policies, and information about partners, stocks are available in real time on the online portal.
7. Optimize retail sales activity
Another way to augment sales is opening your own chain stores. This way you can increase the degree of independence in selling your products. The POS system is an absolute software and hardware solution with a touch screen interface. More than that:
- You benefit from manifold payment methods
- You can offer your clients complete customer loyalty programs, with micropayment and micro credit support
- It can be integrated with weighing equipment, fiscal printers, and cash registers
8. Increase the degree of orders fulfillment and delivery services
When they buy foodstuffs from you, the customers want to receive them in the shortest time and in best conditions. It is, therefore, important to ensure that the logistics chain, with everything that it implies: optimization, storage, and liberation of goods is managed more fairly, so as to ensure the optimum ratio between customer satisfaction and business profitability. The SCM (Supply Chain Management) that we provide is integrated with the ERP system and helps you:
- Process customer orders faster, because they are transmitted automatically from the ERP system directly from the repository. Thus, the order gets to the warehouse shortly after it was placed and you can immediately begin preparing it
- Increase the accuracy of client orders the new employees will quickly find the right goods using the WMS system because the merchandise is labeled and can be identified by using mobile devices to scan barcodes
- You can lower delivery times, due to route optimization with the help of fleet management functionality provided by ERP. In addition, you increase the availability of cars, you are always sure that drivers and motor vehicle-related documents are valid and that the revisions were made on time.
- You synchronize sales with distribution, thanks to the stock optimization system. It proposes the amount of goods needed to cover future customer orders, which will allow you to always have available the products your customers want while lowering the risk of excess stock, because the system correctly adjusts it.
9. Manage the sales, marketing and sales activities within the same system
With the CRM system, you manage the associations with clients, before, during and after the sale. It can be integrated with the ERP system and offers increased visibility overall interactions with clients and prospects. In addition:
- You are able to identify customers’ needs more quickly, having at your disposal a complete history of the activities carried out, the orders placed and the products they prefer
- You constantly follow your sales pipeline and you can influence the selling process to correct and adjust the activities which do not bring the expected results
- You have access to indicators related to the sale, conversion rate for potential clients or targets and get a perspective on all factors that contribute to or hinder the achievement of the sale objectives
- You manage more effectively the opportunities and you can find out at any moment the details about the stage, the values that they have and the prospects they are associated to
- You can implement quick or more complex marketing campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, which you can manage from the planning stage until they are released and then measure the results. Thus, you will know what activities are most profitable and which are worth to invest in the future
- You lower the number of incidents and the average response time to customer requests, which enables you to offer customers a high-quality service
10. Explore in detail the results and incessantly adjusts the selling process
Analyzing sales data with the sophisticated SeniorVisualBI reporting system allows you to take notice of what works and what needs to be adjusted within your company. The Business Intelligence system is integrated with the ERP software and can be integrated with other systems such as CRM or SFA, to give you an overview of all components of the business.
- Offers at any time complete information about the performance of sales teams, allowing you to react in time when certain indicators are not at the desired level
- Find out quickly which are most profitable sellers, what products provide you the higher revenue, in what areas you have greater success etc
- You get interactive reports regarding the activities of the marketing department, such as promotion campaigns performance, the budget allocated to each of them, estimated revenue compared to won revenue etc
- You use the forecasting ability of the system to find out how the sales will evolve in the next period and by knowing this information you will be able to take the appropriate decisions to increase sales