PostedOn: 2017-04-13 11:12:56
- Easy setup to start your e-commerce business
- Select your payment options
- Expand your business by connecting to your eBay or Amazon shop to Cloud ERP
- Efficient Scheduling and Planning & Advanced MRP capability with Cloud ERP
- Complete Bar Code Enabled
- Stock Alerts & Stock Analytics
- Automation through incorporated shipping channels like UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Manage multiple warehouses across various geographies, and gain quick access to your inventory through cloud ERP.
- Manage inventory counts through physical inventory.
- Process shipments every day and update the status to respective clients.
- Manage drop ship, partial delivery.
- Get better customer experience.
- Retain existing customers with high-level customer support
- Integrated knowledge base with cloud ERP
- Reduce the number of support request.
- Manage project costs and enhance the project execution process
- Schedule project resources for projects in the pipeline
- Gets a better view of projects using static reports, calendars, Gantt charts, pivot tables, graphs and executive dashboards, etc inbuilt with cloud ERP
- Communicate with your team effectively using integrated chat feature
- Improve resource forecasting with clearer visibility of resources
- Track employee time and attendance by maintaining timesheets, thus calculating project cost, the number of hours, etc.
- Get an overview of employee timesheet and leaves
- Set up expectations, goals provide milestones and identify barriers to employee performance
- Integrate with core HR functions like payroll, recruitment, expenses, reporting, leave management, periodic evaluations on cloud ERP HRM
- Recruit the right people with the right skill set
- View real time leads, sales movement and better scrutinize your sales pipeline Have customizable dashboards to improvise on forecasting
- Capture leads directly from social media and web forms, thereby converting your visitors into concrete inquiries and customers
- Share your documents directly from Cloud ERP CRM using Google Docs
- Synchronize your e-mails by seamless integration with popular email clients
- Following up with opportunities made simpler with shared meeting calendars and call log feature
- Automate lead processing using marketing campaigns
- Manage your entire sales lifecycle
- Automated invoice generation, once sales and purchase order are confirmed on cloud ERP
- Reconciliation of bills and payments
- Supports multiple companies and multiple charts of accounts
- Ability to handle full and partial payments
- Supports more than 50 additional financial modules to enhance accounting
- Ability to handle multiple taxes
- Supports double-entry concept
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Generate invoices and maintain bank statements
- Manage your budget based on your users and projects
- Handle multiple suppliers and vendors across the globe
- Automate processes of identification of potential suppliers, quote evaluation, etc
- Streamline sourcing process with appropriate documentation at every step
- Track supplier purchases and quotations with Cloud ERP
- Automatic reminders enabling you to track yet to be delivered items
- Centralize your sales information and share it with your teammates
- Manage your sales orders, deliveries, invoicing and quotations
- Improved customer co-ordination through inbuilt communication channels
- Integration of Cloud ERP with leading online platforms like eBay, Amazon, and Magento
- Sales order analysis, thus providing accurate forecasting